The kitchen can be a place where you spend a considerable amount of your time and finding the right colors for your kitchen is a really good way to enhance your overall kitchen experience. If you’re searching for a nice cabinet hue that goes well with your general kitchen design , here are some popular kitchen cabinet colors you can choose from:
- White- White is a color that will never go out of style. It has been described as being “clean and fresh” which are the two words you want popping into your mind when you look at a kitchen. Clearly the most popular cabinet color, white cabinets come in every style, material and price range imaginable. If you want a timeless color, white is your best bet.
- Black- Black anchors the room and give it a strong presence. A little black in your kitchen makes it look sleek and bold and using contrasting colors on the cabinets and walls makes a strong impression on your guests. Combine this with white and you’re looking at something posh and urbane.
- Yellow- Yellow is cheerful and full to the brim with energy. It’s bright and is sure to lighten up your kitchen. You can add a touch of color to white cabinets by adding a yellow base. If you some color in your kitchen, yellow is what your looking for.
- Orange- Orange is another cheerful color that is filled with playfulness and energy. It’s a color that looks best when used in moderation and works surprisingly well with lighter shades like gray or white. A touch of orange can make an unexciting and dull kitchen feel lively.
- Gray- If bright sunny colors aren’t your thing, then gray has got you covered.Gray cabinets can give your kitchen a modern look but they also work well in traditional houses if you’re looking for a conservative feel.
- Green- Now green might not be the color that you instantly think of when it comes to kitchen cabinets, but it has it’s perks. Darker shades give your kitchen a chic, contemporary look while lighter greens can give your kitchen an amazing vintage feel. If creating a vintage kitchen is what you seek, green’s your guy.
- Red- Red is the retro color. Red kitchen cabinets fit perfectly in a classy, retro setting or a contemporary space. Black and white often tend to balance red out beautifully and is sure to give your kitchen a balanced, classy feel.
- Blue- Blue is another favorite when it comes to cabinets because the possibilities are seemingly endless. You can use lighter shades for a calm, serene look. Darker blues give off coastal vibes. Blue is extremely pleasant to the eyes and rejuvenating to the mind.
- Purple- Going for a posh, sophisticated look? Purple is your color. Purple packs a visual richness that no other color can match. A dash of purple in your kitchen gives off an air of elegance and sophistication.
Pick either one of these colors and give your kitchen and revamp your kitchen in a well-suited manner!
Marc Poulos began his real estate and financial services career, but he soon realized that his true passion was beautifying homes. He started working with various small craftsman shops before serving an apprenticeship with the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Chicago. His commitment to excellence won him Top Apprentice from Washburne trade school in Chicago – the country’s premier school of its kind.